One each of Bright Cut Snow and BMP Stripe on a grey background. The grey softens and calms the cyan, magenta and purple, making a harmonious colourway which is easy to mix with other fabrics.
Please see the individual listings for more about these prints and how they are best used.
* These are both full American fat quarters, not fabric panels. The printed area measures 18" by 21" or 46cm by 53.5cm. These fabrics can be used with your favourite fat quarter friendly quilt patterns.
* They are hand printed fabrics, and as such may have tiny imperfections, which are part of the charm. They have been printed and heat set by me or by a colleague who also trained in screen-printing at TAFE's Sydney Institute.
* The ink used is environmentally friendly waterbased ink that was certified by the UK Soil Association as meeting Global Organic Textiles Standards (GOTS) requirements.
* The fabric is Moda Bella Solid, colour Gray, in case you want to match colours. I have tried to ensure colours are correctly represented in the photos, but please be aware that screen displays vary.
Care and washing:
* Warm iron either side. Avoid repeatedly scratching the printed areas.
* Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle or handwash. Avoid washing fabric with other rough / abrasive items. Turn inside out or wash in a laundry bag, if possible.
* Tumble dry on a low setting or hang out to dry.
* Flatten out creased or folded areas of fabric before washing or tumble drying.
* Thank you so much for your interest in independent, hand printed fabric!