Roger’s Flowers is a unique, modern take on traditional floral designs. It was inspired by my time interning with a menswear designer in Sydney, Roger Tait. The edgy flower outlines and angular petal shapes nonetheless fit well with both a modern and contemporary quilt styles.
The flowers measure between 1” – 2” and are ideal for fussy cutting or for using as centres.
* This is a full American fat quarter, not a fabric panel. The printed area measures 18" by 21" or 46cm by 53.5cm. This fabric can be used with your favourite fat quarter friendly quilt patterns.
* This is a hand printed fabric, and as such may have tiny imperfections, which are part of its charm. It has been printed and heat set by me or by a colleague who also trained in screen-printing at TAFE's Sydney Institute.
* The ink used is environmentally friendly waterbased ink.
* The fabric is Moda Bella Solid, colour Green Tea, in case you want to match colours. I have tried to ensure colours are correctly represented in the photos, but please be aware that screen displays vary.
Care and washing:
* Warm iron either side. Avoid repeatedly scratching the printed areas.
* Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle or handwash. Avoid washing fabric with other rough / abrasive items. Turn inside out or wash in a laundry bag, if possible.
* Tumble dry on a low setting or hang out to dry.
* Flatten out creased or folded areas of fabric before washing or tumble drying.
* Thank you so much for your interest in independent, hand printed fabric!